My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

Monday 14 March 2011

What is Flexible Learning?

My first concept map by Chris  P Jobling

There were seven students in the Friday class.There were small group disscusion about Flexible Learning.Our facilitator describes a little about F.L. and make groups to write keywords  about F.L.There were proper interaction between the students and facilitator.I write on the Puzzle after discussing  about F.L to my group partner.Mindmaping and Brainstorming methods are using by us.Then all the views about F.L.is shown to the whole students.I felt I learn more in this different method like discussion,mindmaping.
I felt it is the better way to understand this concept.I made the decision to learn more from the others keywords which is different from me.The facilitator describes the whole content in the end.Even puzzle is solve by brownyn that was very interesting.It was new method of teaching for me so i was very excited.
I learn the whole concept about F.L.It helps to learn more easily and interesting way.we can remember our learning for a long time.

I learn about five dimenions like Time,Content,Instructional  approaches and resources,Entry requirements,Delivery and logistics.Mindmaping, Brainstorming and discussion is the part of Instructional approach.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn hegarty said...

Randeep this is a very good concept map (also known as mind map) which you found. Yes I enjoyed the session with the puzzle as well. It is a good tool for encouraging discussion and interactivity, and a session like this requires careful planning beforehand, as I am sure you understand. I hope you enjoy exploring the five dimensions of flexibility which we discussed in class.

2 April 2011 at 21:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home