My Photo
Name:
Location: Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand

Monday 14 March 2011

Hi I am Randeep

University Of Otago By tkw954


I am student of Otago Polytechnic in Grauate Certificate in tertiary teaching and learning.I have done my B.Ed. in India.Flexible learning is helpful for educational institutions,tutors,learners etc.There is flexibility in time,learning materials for the learners and teachers.It is not only Distance eduacation but D.E. is the part of F.L. So it is wider in shape .I like F.L.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn hegarty said...

Randeep I am very glad you have traveled all the way to Dunedin to study with us. It is very good that you like flexible learning, and I look forward to discussing this topic with you.

2 April 2011 at 21:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home